Members of The Villa Society play a critical role in the Academy’s success each year by providing unrestricted leadership support for the organization. Named after the historic home of the Academy — the Hans Arnhold Center on Lake Wannsee — this elite group of philanthropists significantly advances the Academy’s work through their generous commitment and shared vision. Members of The Villa Society also enjoy all of the benefits of The Pavilion Circle.
Membership contributions can be made by check, ACH / EFT, or wire transfer. Checks can be mailed to the American Academy in Berlin / 14 East 60th Street / Suite 604 / New York, NY 10022.
The Pavilion Circle benefits, plus: $9,570 is tax deductible
- Invitations to the Richard C. Holbrooke Forum in Berlin
- Invitations to annual Benefactor’s Circle breakfasts in New York and Berlin
- Invitations to private talks with notable Academy alumni and special guests
All Benefactor’s Circle benefits, plus: $24,470 is tax deductible
- Invitations to the Henry A. Kissinger Prize pre-ceremony cocktail reception in Berlin
- Invitations to annual President’s Circle luncheons in Berlin and New York
All President’s Circle benefits, plus: $49,320 is tax deductible
- Opportunity to host a private event at the Hans Arnhold Center*
- Invitations to annual Chairman’s Circle dinners with Academy Trustees in New York and Berlin
*additional costs apply